Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Layer Extension with Layer Name

It would be really handy to have the layer extension able to be created/named at the same time one is creating the layer. I use extensions to differentiate between layers of the same name (e.g. DEMO, EXIST, OPT1 etc), but in order to do this I have t...

Bruce by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Section/Elev/Detail - Show Source View as Reference (option)

One burning issue we have in our firm is how to "appropriately" set a technique for the 2D work needed for detailing a wall section, detail, etc. Right now we have a couple methods that require it to be drawn up on the side of the actual model being ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make a wish

Repeating, with edits, Djordje's original announcement from 2003 on making wishes in the various wish forums here: Dear all, PLEASE post each of your clear, well documented and explained wishes into one of the various Wish forums. A poll will be auto...

Improve the Help Index

My request is that the Help file Index be rethought with complete novices in mind. Also cross reference the Help resources, use more pointers in standard AC help to the reference guide and getting started guide. Novices need the extra hand holding. S...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Distinguishing Archicad Icon versions

This is supposed to be an appeal to a common sense. The fact that Archicad icon of versions 10, 11, 12 and 13 can not be told apart is teetering on the edge of stupidity. I can not believe we are still struggling with such a basic error in UI design....

Rob by Graphisoft
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes