Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

File open translator Info box descriptor

This is one item that is (has been) annoying to me (for years) > I use the AC USA version; Since AC9 and through AC11, and now again in AC12 the descriptive text in the Info window for each different open file translator option is and has been displa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FULLY Database orienterad Archicad!

This wish implies a big step in AC philosophy, but I think it is definitely a needed step, especially in its fight against REVIT. The big, and only, advantage I see in Revit is that for example you don't have layers. And that's right: we don't need l...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL( or construction elements) to editable mesh ! and back ?

This would adress imho the main limitation of AC: if you script objects, you are tied to script all the way through. And when you have special needs you can 't just stretch a block. Why not be able to explode objects into primitive elements that you ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Address overlapping zones problem

I wish there was a way of automatically tagging and scheduling room zones within larger building sector zones, such as residential units, or business departments, or tenants. Perhaps having some sort of zone category level hierarchy (like 'zone prior...

Ignacio by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Circular Text

It would be nice to type a text in a circular pattern, arc, or spline. The text will follow the curve. THX DDJUSA

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Variable height Parapet walls

It would be nice to control the height of a single wall to make a curved parapet or split level. You currently need to make this with a boolean operation. Thank you DDJUSA

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Quicklayer in rightclickmenu

Hi! Quicklayer is a realnice feature, but it's long way to turn it on in standard environment. Why couldn't we have quicklayer directly under right click menu? Mark an object, right click. There you have same function as you have in quicklayer toolba...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing 20-20 Catalog Data

As a residential architectural firm that also designs kitchens and bathrooms, we would like to be able to use 20-20 cabinet and appliance data directly in ArchiCAD. We do not want to use a second cad program for the kitchen and bath design. It just s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to modify several saved Favorites in one step

I would love the ability to modify many Favorites in one step. Let us say I have 20 Wall Favorites. I want to change their Floor Plan appearance. Now I have to do it one by one. I would like to be able to select all 20 and modify them in one step. In...

Start a new conversation!