Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

ArchiCAD Mac Dock Icon color

I'd like to see subsequent versions of ArchiCAD have different icon colors. We work on Mac OSx.4 + Frequently, we keep past versions in our dock. However, they all look alike. Is there any way to change the crescent shape of the building in the icon ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

File open translator Info box descriptor

This is one item that is (has been) annoying to me (for years) > I use the AC USA version; Since AC9 and through AC11, and now again in AC12 the descriptive text in the Info window for each different open file translator option is and has been displa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FULLY Database orienterad Archicad!

This wish implies a big step in AC philosophy, but I think it is definitely a needed step, especially in its fight against REVIT. The big, and only, advantage I see in Revit is that for example you don't have layers. And that's right: we don't need l...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL( or construction elements) to editable mesh ! and back ?

This would adress imho the main limitation of AC: if you script objects, you are tied to script all the way through. And when you have special needs you can 't just stretch a block. Why not be able to explode objects into primitive elements that you ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Address overlapping zones problem

I wish there was a way of automatically tagging and scheduling room zones within larger building sector zones, such as residential units, or business departments, or tenants. Perhaps having some sort of zone category level hierarchy (like 'zone prior...

Ignacio by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Circular Text

It would be nice to type a text in a circular pattern, arc, or spline. The text will follow the curve. THX DDJUSA

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Variable height Parapet walls

It would be nice to control the height of a single wall to make a curved parapet or split level. You currently need to make this with a boolean operation. Thank you DDJUSA

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels