Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Fills must not be separated in the list!

Fill must not be separated according to thei type - symbol fills and vectorial fills! Fills with the same names have to stay next to each other! The screenshot tell everything!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Create SEO connection between only elements that intersect

This is a wish I thought of after reading Matthew Lohden's post about SEO. http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=137834#137834 Let us say you have a lot of light fixtures and several slabs and want to cut out the light fixtures from Sla...

Curtain wall door labeling

I think it would be very useful to be able to show the id of a door within a curtain wall (12) on plan rather than having to add this in with a text box. Alex

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac version needs a modern interface

While an updated interface would be very nice to have, particularly the ability to stop mac windows from disappearing beneath tool pallets, there are many other issues I would like to see addressed first. As with many things, there is a limited amoun...

Erich by Newcomer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL could access detailview

Hi! It would be nice to have a new 2d section in GDL script, now we have 2d and 3d script, why not a detail-2d window script. If we have a detail-2d script here, Archicad create a new details window with informations that we have created in our detai...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Implement picture gallery @ forum

Hi! Kliment wan't a rendering section and because of that I started this poll to implement a picture gallery @ this forum. A picture gallery function with comments allowed, there is alot of them at phpbb site. /Tobias

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Projection Mode of Cursor with Mouse Constraints

Pre ArchiCAD 11 it was possible to control the Projection mode of the cursor by pressing the Q key while drawing. This for some reason is not now possible and not only that it also isn't available by using the icons on the Control pallette I would li...

Start a new conversation!

Labels