Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

What about DWF?

DWF is rapidly becoming a useful file exchange format, supporting more features all the time in both 2D and 3D. It is also open to public use and development and is even cross platform. There are also documents, utilities and code libraries available...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shortcuts

I would like to see the ability to add keyboard shortcuts with more than one character and or having to use the ctrl, shft or alt keys. I personally like to type my commands and would love to see this function added.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tile layouts?

How about an option to tile several layout windows in a larger uber layout. As a student, I find I want to do quick and cheap printouts. Tiling would allow me to split an A1 into 4 A3's, which a lot of people have as a printer at home these days. It ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Archiglazing in archicad !

Hello! Now that the majority of BIM softwares include a sophisticated ( and easy) way of creating windows, curtain walls ( with complex shapes), doors..etc. I think it is time for GS to think about the integration of archiglazing within archicad ( ar...

TMA_80 by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

auto solid element operations for certain objects

i have build a whole series of complex profiles such as standing seam metal cladding ( could only find the roof, but not vertical ) and other detailed paneling ( trespa, hardie board ) ... needless to say the complex profiler rocks !!! I put these pa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PREVIEW INFO

with relation to this wish... i decided to put up a related Wish thread to the link above, because it didn't seem to be noticed much & it was 3 yrs old but it still rings true up to now. my wish was for some sort of a PREVIEW 'tracker' when hovering ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Team Work Designer Application

Hi Folks, I really don't use TW that much... For me, the reason is that I can't really visualize the structure and relations of the team... That's why I wish some kind of "Team Work Designer/Manager"... An application where I could graphically (i.e. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill behind dimension text

Please add the option to have an opaque fill behind dimension text similar to regular text. This is a very basic item and should really be part of AC already!

Story Marker Object Location

Does anyone know where the Built in Story Marker object is located in the AC library (V.11)? I'd like to make the story markers reference a Reference Level (sea level for example), rather than the project zero. There is currently no option to do this...

Hobbesnb by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy while offsetting

I would like to make a separate copy of ex. a slab when i choose the offset all edges + CTRL or multiple copies with CTRL+ALT it would be very useful for me a specialy with the slabs having holes inside.

• 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels