Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Sketch Render Elevations

I am looking for a way to create elevations that look similar to hand sketched drawings from within ArchiCAD. If possible I would like to also be able to add colors to these elevations. For the colors my preference would be to have the colors look li...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Mesh Tool wishes

1. Ability to create smooth curves when a meshpoint is moved along Z-axis. Like Soft selection in Max or Feather in Photoshop. Look at the picture: The red-yellow gradient colour represents the strength of the selection - only the red points are sele...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Find and Select - only list items in use

When using the [Find and Select] command to search for fills, lines, etc, it would be great if only the attributes in use are listed. Similiar to when using the 'find and select' for objects. Currently when one does a search for say fills, all the fi...

Inter-object communication

It would be helpful to launching the next generation of BIM software, as well as to doing the work that larger projects require, if we had inter-object communication controllable at the user level.

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

'Show on Stories' option 'Custom' for ALL object types

I'd like to be able to set 'Show on Stories' to 'Custom' for ALL objects. That would both make everything more flexible AND make the interface more consequent and thereby easier to understand. There is absolutely no reason to have different options f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

'Floor plan display' options for all object types

Why isn't it possible to setup 'floor plan display' for all kinds of objects? At least the possibility to setup the 'floor plan display' for slabs would be a great option. It would for example be very useful to be able to set the display for a slab t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing/Model Revision Tracking

I would like to see the “intelligence” of ArchiCAD continued into the documentation phase of projects. I see the need for a a revision tracking ability, somewhat like Microsoft Word’s track changes feature but with additional abilities. I see this as...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rotate View

Is there still no way to rotate the 2d view while you are working for non orthogonal building areas?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Display order in a Module

It would be nice to be able to adjust the display order of individual items of a module once it has been inserted into a project. This would be most helpful when creating a section or elevation of a module as the default display order is not always w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes