Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

sun path 3d

Recently i meshed around with Ecotect. I think that a 3d presentation of the sun path in 3d window would be a great tool in Archicad.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Editable height of mesh

Why the tool for height adjustment (3D Stretch Height) for the mesh is not working? It simply adjust the mesh elevation but not the Z values. It is very essential when you work with sloped terrains. For example, when you import and create mesh from G...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Roofing Material: Slate

We have a wonderful roofing material in the UK called slate Blue/Grey from Wales or Green from Westmorland (the Lake District). This home-grown stuff is top quality, so cheaper stuff is often imported from China, Canada and Spain. It looks similar, b...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

detail markers

The detail markers in AC12 do not seem to be stretchable. What am I missing? Under marker geometry/working mode/ editable polygon I can get them to stretch, but it does not make sense that this should be the only way they can be made adjustable. It t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Universal window

I would like to see a universal composite window with options for a variable number of mullions and rails and a choice of window type (awning, sliding, casement etc within each panel

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP routing

There is missing in routing options bend type which would not make bend but cut down both connected ducts. This is used mostly for air distribution system built in floors. For explanation look at the picture...

MEP_ROUTING.JPG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Materials or composite selections

Here's something that has bothered me for a while. Let's say I change the materials for a door. There are probably eight or ten places wehre the materials can change. Assume I change the first one, click OK, then go back to the door parameters. The n...

SEO/Cover fills

When performing a SEO on a roof with cover fills, the cover fills do not update to show the actual intersection. The fills stay as shown before the intersection occurs. Would like to see this worked out so the fills update to reflect actual intersect...

One more Offset

People, and not only newbies, continues asking things like "how do I place a window one metre far from the corner", or "How to draw a wall at a precise distance from another"... There are a lot of methods, but I've just thought of a new one, maybe ve...

rocorona by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes