Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

AC must be able to open all files since v4.5!

Archicad must be able to open all its own files, regardles of which version they have been created with! Situation now is absurd! Today I tried to open an old file, which turned out to be v5.0! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE! I probably need v7 to open it , but I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

window casings - AC12

I wish the casings would behave properly on ArchiCAD 12 windows. I cannot figure out how to control the offset of exterior casings. It worked fine in earlier versions.

!Restored: Auto rounding toggle

I would like some dimensions to automatically round off to the nearest 5 or 10 millimetres - for example in plans where wall framing & lining thicknesses are not round numbers (eg 94mm studs with 12.5mm lining) - or for when an existing building is i...

Setting printing parameters in Publisher

It's very useful to be able to define a set of drawings to print using Publisher. But I find it laborious to check the page setup and the print settings for each drawing individually. (We use different printers for differently sized sheets) It would ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

component function like music software and some 3d software

Hi! Our hotlink / modulefiles is great. But what would be even greater is... I'm sit and build my module, and whoaaa, this wall would I have several times. I mark that wall and put it in my component list. Then could I use insert component and place ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Section lines able to show different marker type each end

Common / best practice in my part of the world (i.e. the thinking part) when denoting small/short sections is to NOT have a reference marker at each end of section line, but to have a reference marker bubble at one end and a directional tab marker (r...

Interface becomes old

Hello, I'm an archicad user since a couple of version. At each update, I'm surprised to find again all the same old interface screens exactly unchanged. It seems that the updates only add new functions (and eventually moves all the old functions into...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Control of Display Orders Via Layer Settings

This wish either belongs here or under construction wishes, I'll let the moderators decide where to place this wish. I read other Display Order wishes but have not come across this particular one. (please point out if there has been a wish 'exactly' ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension tool made available in Layouts view

Hi everyone The dimension tool is not available in the layouts view at the moment. This is because in layouts mode, sizes (eg. paper size, border width etc.) is at 1:1. Logically speaking, dimensioning of any element(s) onto views laid out will not d...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels