Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

unique witness markers at ends of dimension strings

We are considering a new office standard at OWP which will help make our plans more legible: We would like to be able to manually change an individual witness marker (ie: circle, slash, arrow, etc). Currently, only all the markers can be changed. Hav...

general wishes-no more

This section used to be one of my favorites to see what people were wanting in future versions. Now, it is only for those that want to see Paris or Britney pics (which I don't). My wish is for GS to figure out a way to get rid of these spammers-actua...

Wanted: Oject selection history

Wouldn't it be great if you could find and select objects and have a history of those objects that you've selected? That way you could have multiple selection choices that you could switch back and forth between without having to use the dropper tool...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Combined Navigator/Organiser

Since they're so similar anyway why can't GS just combine them? I prefer to use the Organiser to navigate as it's more versatile, but can't plot from the organiser if I'm plotting more than 1 drawing. The disadvantage of the organiser is of course it...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

rotate with a single click

I used to work with PowerCAD where we had a shortcut for rotating selected elements using the anchor or centre point as a referance. I really mis this in archicad. it seems like to much work to rotate an object. Annie

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Editor view Z-rotation

It would be great if we could freely rotate floor plan view for editing. In many cases this feature is essential, for example when creating draft 2d elevations on floor plan view instead of full 3d modeling, I could rotate view depending which side o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

GOOGLE SEARCH INTEGRATION

As we know, GS introduced a spotlight add-on for Mac users to search PLN files. I just came across plug-ins for AutoCAD DWGs within Google desktop. http://desktop.google.com/plugins/c/index/search.html?hl=en The best ones not only search the text, bu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension prefix and suffix

with regards to the dimension text, I would like to see an option to add text before and/or after the measured value. (i.e. typ., verify, +/-, .... etc.) For me this would eliminate almost every instance where I need to use custom text. This has come...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Coordinates on the drawing - automatically

It would be really good to have a dimensioning tool which stamps the drawings with the x and y coordinates at a given point. Currently I have to take a careful note of the coordinates, write them down, type them in as text, and then carefully double ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Object File Clean up Utility

I have archicad projects that span 3 versions of archicad. I am not willing to pick all the objects of an earlier version of archicad and transfer the parameters to the latest version of archicad. I wish archicad or one of the companies that writes s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!