Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Keep New Object within loaded Library

I am eternally frustrated by the fact that when you create a new object (very often a stair) and save it in an active loaded library (usually a job specific Library folder) ArchiCAD sees this new object as an object outside of the loaded libraries an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

an automatic counter

an object that by every click you make puts a text object with a number counting from 0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7 ....

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ghosted sections

I would like to be able to view ghost of one section/elevation in another parallel section/elevation.

ArchiCAD Light Version

I think ArchiCAD, should have a light version with some limitations, with the exception of team work for example. so this will cover the individual architects on budget, while the full version will still be the best for company size projects. I am op...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

"Smart" Folders in the View Map

It would be nice if one could assign view setting properties to a folder in the view map so when you drag a story, elevation, etc. from the project map to a folder in the view map the story, elevation, etc. would take on the properties of the folder....

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Flexible Level Marker (Plan)

Hi - Another one out of the east: I am in desperate need for a better Level Marker. Some of its wished for properties have shown up in AC10's S/E tool under "Story Levels In Section", so I am hopefull. In the attached file you can get a quick idea of...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Schedules in Teamwork Projects

According to http://www.archicadwiki.com/Team_Leader, you must have exclusive access to create, modify, or delete element schedule schemes when using Teamwork. I wish that the Team Leader could create and modify schedule schemes without requiring exc...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change manager

I'd love to see a change manager, working with Navigator in Archicad. Revit already has something like this. The idea is that different versions of the projects, or different service stages (eg Exisiting plans, Schematic design, developed design, con...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Super Interactive Schedule!!!

Hello all - I'm back on the forum after a few years(!!!), still clunking away with AC 6.5 and reorganizing for 10. Here goes: IMAGINE the IS could list anything in the AC database - not just the limited set we are allowed to doddle with. Now, Once th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Hotspot Coloring

This one is a vital addition. I use hotspots for various reasons. (i mean the ones created with the HOTSPOT gdl command). Move a point, change a height value or even turn on and of an option. As hotspots increase, its hard to find the correct one. So...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!