Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Cutplanes/Marquee for Shadow Casting

It would be very handy to have the option to disable any active cutplanes/marquees/section cuts for the shadow casting phase of all model views (i.e 3D window, section/elevations, etc) This would solve a number of situations where misleading shadows ...

owen by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Internet E-validation - No Dongle!

To me this is one of the most important things. Most modern applications use an electronic validation method such as: Sketchup, Revit, Autocad etc. Graphisoft is very backward on this issue and all it does is cause difficulty for those who choose to ...

Teamwork - checkout by elements

It would be very helpful and much more productive if a person could check out certain elements in a teamwork file. For example all room name tags, all columns, or all doors without having to have exclusive access. This could give access to these elem...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL Object editor - Live 2D/3D Graphical editing

another one: it would be good if the 2D/3D Views allowed you to test an objects graphical editing directly in the editor rather than having to save, switch back to AC and test an object placed on the floorplan or in the 3D window. I think this would ...

owen by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL Object editor - 3D Hotspots in 3D View

it would be good if the 3D View showed all 3D hotspots just as the 2D Full View shows your 2D Hotspots. In addtion in both windows they should be coloured as per their function (static or graphical editing) as they are in the main AC windows. Current...

owen by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix the stacking order!

I know this issue has been raised a hundred times before. I don't care. After dropping four large on software I should never, ever, ever see a warning like this. It's a 3D model for pete's sake. Things are on top of each other! It's criminal how much...

TopStack.png

Layer Combinations should be referenced by internal id

It's like this: you setup a View to use a certain Layer Combination, say "Structural". You later decide it's more expedient for your project to rename the layer combination, from "Structural" to "04 Structural", because in the listing of Layer Combin...

alexliz by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

include a pivot door (or several) in the archicad library

self-explanatory wish i think. contemporary architecture is full of examples. not to mention pretty standard (ugh!) around shower enclosures . . . can we have some please? glazed and solid varieties, floor sprung and ceiling mounted, etc, etc, thanks...

Detail of a wall section

I have a wall section that extends from the foundation up to the roof with a window that has been placed. I have placed detail markers for the head and sill of the window as well as the foundation and roof / wall intersection. In the details I add lo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!