Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Changed Translator Setting Should Prompt for New Name!

Today, if I change a setting in a DWG translator and close it, it's saved with the translator and will be used next time, even though I might have intended the change to be for the current session only. The close button reads "Save Settings and Close...

DWG Export vs. Import translators should be separate!

It would be much more efficient, easier to grasp, easier to manage and simpler to handle if DWG Import and DWG Export settings were always handled by different translators. Now, it's easy to confuse some options in the translators with each other. It...

DWG Translator Export View Option Settings Needed!

A wish - instead of needing to create special views for DWG export only, view options should be acessible in the export translator settings. Example: hairlines only, strip fills (drawing/cover/cut), etc etc. Now I have to make special export layouts ...

Label Tool Scheduling

I just wonder if it was a big deal to allow independent labels to be scheduled. So if we could it would be really easy to create fairly simple and straightforward keynotes. an example: I would like to use a customised label for finishes schedule simp...

Rob by Graphisoft
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

3D PDF

Hi all, I hope that I can publish Archicad 3D to PDF 3D, with rotating, paning functions....can we have that in the future??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Mirrored Drawings

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I must've skimmed over it if it has... We need to be able to flip (mirror) drawings placed on layouts.

Mesh Thickness

I would love the ability to draw a mesh polygon and give it an extrusion thickness that wouldn't be tied to the ground. For instance, if I wanted to use a mesh for a series of complex triangles for a wall, and then give it all a solid thickness that ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

!Restored: 3D Lines/Arcs/Fills

I have been asking for this since the mid-'90s. If there were a simple button to check in a 2D tool's dialog box that read "show element in 3D" and then allowed you to enter a "z" value, that would be heaven. How many times have you simply wanted to ...