Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Save as Visible Only/Selected.

I wish we had option to Save Visible only/Selected only. It is useful if you want to give somebody your backgrounds or smaller file, or only part of the project.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Layer combinataion redefinition/update

Currently, Layer Combinations can only be updated or redefined by selecting and deselecting layers by name within the layers menu. It would save so much time & be so much more intuitive if they could also be redefined via directly matching currently ...

custom profile at roof edge

I am learning the new profile options for beams, which I am using to add eave & rake profiles to my edge of roof. Boy is this tedious, however. It would be SOOOO much faster to apply a profile directly to the roof edge. I could chose from: square, pl...

Cover fills for beams

I would like to see cover fills for beams. Most recently I would have liked this for a reflected ceiling plan.

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Polyline Edge Adjustment

When i select to move a straight edge of a polyline, it grows proportionally if the edge is at the end of the series of line segments. Why does this happen? (It didn't in v. See attached image

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Non-printable layers

I can't seem to find a topic about this, so here goes... Currently, each layer has a lock/unlock and a visible/invisible toggle. How hard would it be to add another toggle to make a layer printable/non-printable? Every other 2D drafing app I've ever ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Schedules formatting

this is a wish that tries to unify all wishes about the new format of schedules. We need to have broader options for manipulating a schedule like: 1.more freedom with creating customised sums, 2.multilevel flagged items, 3.formatting based on a field...

Rob by Graphisoft
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Easy installation and update process for AddOns.

This wish is one result out of this thread. I wish an easy way to find, download, install and update AddOns. Not only GS written or published ones, but a general mechanism. The system Firefox uses iis the goal IMHO.

Roofs: Ability to set 2D Options

I wish roofs could have more 2D options. Particularly, I would like the ability for roof intersections to disappear when desired. Additionally I would like to control which edges and which portions of them are visible (even on other than Home Story)....

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes