Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PRISM_

Ever since I bought AC 8.1, I have noticed, in the 3D view, that some of my objects and some of AC's objects loose their common edge lines when two objects are placed next to each other. I always assumed it was something wrong with my machine. I rece...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Titles to stay put in plotmaker

I am continually having to adjust title positions in plotmaker. I would like an option to "lock" titles in a position Irregardless of how you move the drawing. This is especially important with detail layouts. One more check box in the drawing settin...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting up monthly WEBEX based user groups

User Groups have always provided me with valuable information about how to make best use of ArchiCAD. I've worked in various areas of the country and have noticed some of these groups tend to be more active than others. Some of the groups are run by ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rich Text vs TEXT2 in GDLs

I would like to see a switch on the Save Selection As... dialog so you can specify whether you want the text to be a simple TEXT2 call, or the whole Rich Text thing. In all the GDL I've done so far, I have never needed the Rich Text version. I have t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Architerra Equivalent for AC 9.0

On Objects Online, it says that Architerra is only supported to AC 8. Any suggestions for an Architerra-like product that works with AC 9.0 Thanks, Grant

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

profiler path tool

I would like to see (for lack of a better name) a profiler path tool. How I would imagine it being used is that you could define a path using something like a polyline. Each node could be assigned an elevation, such that when you use profiler one cou...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotmaker Revision/Issue

An idea I have had for plotmaker 10 is to have an extra data entry point under the layout name for each layout sheet in the properties section of the navigator. see attached image for better understanding. A user can select a layout sheet of choice a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PLOTMAKER REVISION/IUSSE NUMBERING

Idea I have for plotmaker 10 is to have an extra data entry point under the layout name for each sheet in the properties section of the navigator. see attached image for better understanding. Then in the Title block use AUTOTEXT for the revision/issu...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

A smarter Drawing Usage Plotmaker

It would be very nice if plotmaker would be able to recognize weather any given view has been modified. Currently when the project is saved at any time since the last update in plotmaker, all imported views indicate modified. It would be very nice if...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic wall trim to roof

Recently I've been wondering why we can't have an option to automatically trim walls to any roofs above. In cases where we want the wall to go through, just cut a hole in the roof. I use SEO frequently, and enjoy this feature, but an automatic trim w...