Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

need sum1 2 give me a tubelight gdl ...

hey .. i seriously need sum help .. i hav done a few projects until now i havnt been able 2 give a proper renderin due to unavailability of a tubelight gdl in d light source existin library of archicad .. all d light fittings r of consealed type n i ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IMporting view settings

While AC10's ability to import/export model view settings is helpful, it would be much more helpful to be able to save a set and export them for importing as a set, rather than have to do each view individually...

Alert Sounds on the Mac

GS should set the various alerts (toots, pings, etc.) in ArchiCAD to play at the "Alert volume" as set in the sounds preferences, rather than at the "Output volume" which is really for music, video, etc. Granted, many other developers make the same m...

Alert volume.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking Markers to Drawing Titles

I like that the detail/section markers are able to link to specific drawings, so the markers update automatically depending on where they are in the layout set. However, this means having a separate detail drawing for each detail. I prefer to draw my...

genarch by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Save Manual Frame dimensions with Drawing Favorite

I would like Drawing tool favorites to save the actual extents of the frame when the frame is set to Manually Resized. Maybe this would require a third frame condition, 'Fixed frame size.' OK by me. With a fixed frame size, you could have favorites f...

Sound Control

I am wishing for more control over ArchiCAD sounds. Sounds are vital to productivity in ArchiCAD since they provide instant feedback on otherwise unsignalled tasks. I would like to see, controlled within ArchiCAD, the following: 1: Assignable sound s...

Dwight by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Labeling sheet names and folders in Organizer

In Archicad 10 I think it would be extremely helpful to be able to "Label" the layout names and/or folders in the "Organizer - Layout Editor" much as you can do to folders on your desk top. I would use this for example typically when i know sheets ar...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite walls in Calculation

It would be great if we could be able to calculate the different skins in a composite wall separately, without being bound to "surfaces A, B and C"... This way we could see this result coming of one composite wall: External brickwork: xxx m2 or xxx m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes