Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Lightwave - full implimentation

Can't find a separate wishes section for presentation stuff, so here it is I really REALLY wish Graphisoft would give us ALL of lightwave - including radiosity and HRDI lightmaps etc - then we could finally elimiate the time consuming and laborious p...

GDL Central

Graphisoft might like to consider making their GDL central web site a bit more compelling as a resource Site currently opens & appears to consist entirely of a blurb saying why GDL parts are good & what parts were added back in 2002 – pointless info ...

Sketches with color on the surfaces

I want to get sketches with color on the surfaces. I want the material color to show up with the option of turning on vectoral hatching. Why wouldn't this be an option? We wanted to keep as much in Archicad instead of taking the file to another progr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Door and Window - ID AND numbering

We would like Doors and windows to have: A: An ID that shows type or catalog nr. Like: DT-25 or WT-3 B: A numger that is unique for that door or window, also with possibility to generate this from Zone nr. Like: 234-1 Currently you can use ID for on ...

Object Lablel improvement

I would like to use it for beams, columns and other structural elements. Further more when used for GDL objects it would be very useful to be able to choose from a list of existing GDL object parameters. This wish is linked to my parameters managemen...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Parameters management

Everything is fine as long as we want to alter layers or pen parameters only. What about the other parameters editing? For example I find material manipulation very frustrating as I have to change material for every element type separately. Similar p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sequentially Nubered Drawings with Grids Enabled

Would like to be able to Sequentially Nubered Drawings with Grids Enabled In master layout of PM. This is to avoid when a detail #1 occupies two cells, the detail #1 is numbered as “1” but the 2nd detail that is in cell 3 is numbered as “3”. The auto...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Old But Critical Wall Wish

In 9.0 we still can not show walls on multiple stories and still no "Core only" option for structural plans! I am tired of the work arounds! AC 9.0 is an amazing tool, the best by my standards. I know this is an old wish and it couldn't have been tha...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

a label that picks up the [composite] wall name instead

I do want to be able to tag the walls automatically with the name of the wall (the composite wall name). I know I could do this with the ID or text, but I do not consider that as automatic. Having some experience with ADT (cumbersome and time consumi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

No print layer?!?!?!

How about having a layer that "never" prints? I know you can achieve this through layers and layer combinations, but would it be nice to have a no print layer?

Red by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels