Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Option to turn warnings off when checking scripts

Version 9 has introduced new warning messages (such as 'Use of real types can result in precision problems'; see this thread for more info) that appear when the 'Check Script' button is clicked. This warning is just a warning, i.e., it doesn't mean a...

Durval by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

More custom fields in the layout book info...

I need to make plans with much more information in the layout than the one available (as the information must be displayed in 2 langages, I need at least twice the fields available)... I'd like to be able to customize AND add custom field in the book...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slightly smarter 'Project Notes' Window

I've always thought the humble Project Notes window was a pretty useful feature. This isn't meant to be a word processor, so there's no need for a lot of bells and whistles, but I'd like to propose just a few tweaks to bring it out of the Stone Age: ...

Publish to EPX

For the non-initiated: It is not possible to publish to EPX, Piranesi format. You have to SaveAs from each of the views ... Now, if Ben The Beta Master noticed how to do this, as I have been known to miss the obvious ... I will be delighted to be pro...

Djordje by Advisor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unicode on Mac

I really can't wait for the time when ArchiCAD will be Unicode on the Mac. This means two things, basically: The program itself, ie the GUI, must be Unicode; and the Text Encoding for Texts and Labels (and, why not?, dimensions etc.) must be Unicode,...

alexliz by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PM Book Info

While I know its been discussed before, it sure would be great to have a PM9.1 with a revised Book/Book Info. Wouldn't it be nice if the PM Book Info dialog was changed to a similar interface as the Layers dialog box? Giving us some flexibility? Perh...

MSotero by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Publisher Changes force Save On Quit

I just noticed that after SAVING a plan then making changes to the publisher (in this instance, I change filetype from DWF to DWG)... A quit will NOT ask you to save changes...ugh.

Transparency setting in Views

The AC 9 idea of setting transparency for the elevation views through the 3D window is totally counterintuitive, and the fact that Transparency does not show in View Settings & Storing Options in View Editor/Publisher makes it perverse. GS should cor...

Ignacio by Expert
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Some wishes about Calculation procedure

In its current state caclulating features are based on property scripts. Although not bad its difficult to maintain and develop. Also difficult to create cost estimations. So here are some wishes to make it better, without altering all its structure....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorites

1) I've always thought it might be nice to "selectively" maintain a "Link" between the Favorites definition and the Element it was applied to. This way one could redefine the Favorites definition and all linked Elements change. Example 1: Link all ex...

MSotero by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!