Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Favorites Palette (Graphic)

I would be interested in knowing if I am alone in the wish that ArchiCAD returns to more of a Visual Design tool as it once was. The profession of Architecture, Interior Design,etc. which utilizes ArchiCAD is a Visual profession. It appears that we a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Dimensions

I said years ago that the dimension tools provided for ArchiCAD were incomplete, that one of the things needed was a tool that allowed totalled running dimensions for the calculation of fire certificate travel distances, (no fire certificate = no sta...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Publisher - View set settings

It would be great if when you drag a view (drawing) to the output side of the publisher dialogue box that it would adopt the settings of the other views (drawings) that are already there. Eg. If I have a view set set up for out-put of autocad drawing...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Publisher - Don't plot the whole set!

When you have one or multiple drawings selected on the output side of the publisher dialogue box it would be great if it automatically selected the 'selected items' and not the 'this set' option. I have almost gotten used to it, but the amount of tim...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Take Advantage of Dual/MultiProcessors!

I have had to disable hyperthreading on my PC to get results, would be wonderful if AC were actually written to take advantage of Multipro chips and processor configurations, ie. when generating 3D view on a huge building, processor 1 looks after col...

andyro by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Make Zones as Snappy as Fills to Edit

I finally made a shortcut to update zones, but occasionally forgetting to do this on every last story recently resulted in an embarrassing excel table presented at a meeting. Why isn't there an option to let zones update when their shape changes? Als...

andyro by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Relink, Link To and Break Link Settings in Tree By Subsets

When there are multiple instances of say sheet A-5.1 - and I want to relink a drawing, it would be nice to be able to do it from the subset view, rather than having to toggle to tree by 'Drawing Usage' A simple addition, but very useful..but maybe I ...

andyro by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2-Way Referencing Detail Markers/Labels

From the Old Salt department in our office has come this request: details that not only carry their number/ID - but also refer 'backwards' as it were - to what section view and page their source view can be found on. I know the possibility is there -...

andyro by Booster
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

'independent' lightworks processing

not sure of the technical terms to describe this, but i'd like to see lightworks running as an independent process to the main archiCAD application so that i can actually work on the floor plan whilst a rendering is in action. as i understand it, lig...