Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Default names for pmk-drawings

I really do not like the system of default names when saving plan as pmk-drawing. I mean that it is not comfortable to save a drawing named as "house -5", especially when it is not a plan of -5 storey, but a scheme of something for example. I conside...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can we add anchor point to the text floating palette?

I can see what appears to be separators in many of these palettes, which begs the title question. 8.1 had the text anchor point on screen when in text tool so you did not have to open the dialog box to change it. Thought this was a good improvement i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Need more room for ID characters

I use the ID field extensively for material listing, but with the small limit for characters I often run into limitations... like this "1/4 round louve". Please add a few more characters.

Section windows open too small

When you open the section windows they open too small, why can't they open full size? I say this because if you open say 15 of them all at once using navigator, you need to maximise them then zoom to extents or part of the drawing to start working on...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Scalable Label Text

Just like in the Text tool, it would be slightly useful to be able to set Label text as scalable rather than fixed sizes.... Unless it's already there and I've missed it.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet Based Teamwork

Is there any way to interface / synchronize with a teamwork project over a wide area network? Any plans for this in future versions of Archicad?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Import PDF

Many have asked for this, GS seems to keep ignoring the need for PDF file import into PM. Thousands of Manufacturer specifications are written in PDF format. HEY GS, what the heck is the problem? Why can't we get PDF file into PM 9.0. Are you guys ev...

rm by Advocate
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotmaker needs Master Layout improvements

Graphisoft, Setting up new Master layouts, and noticed that I have to go into the layer command and select the "layer combination" I need in order for it to match up with the corresponding "Master Layout". Suggestion: Make "Master Layouts" act like v...

rm by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotlight search for library part within .pla?

Would it be possible to introduce Spotlight search in OS X 10.4 for library parts also? That way we could search all of the .pla files without having to load them through Library Manager in AC and then start a search. Having heaps of .pla libraries o...

MarinRacic by Graphisoft Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels