Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automating Light & Vent schedules

Do you feel it would be important to streamline production of Light & Vent schedules in the same way you can do Door and Window schedules? I would like to automate my current process of creating "Light & Vent" schedules for every project I work on. I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill Table

And for those of us over 40 with dodgy eyesight - the fill selection table is almost unreadable. I honestly can't read it, and the non-alphabetic rendering means that I can't even scroll from A-Z to find a known fill. I have to remember whereabouts i...

Scaleablility

This may have been covered. But... I have GDL symbols that reference the drawing scale for lineweights and detail. For example, a door place in a drawing will show different levels of detail if the drawing is 1:25, 1:50 or 1:100 - likewise the pen we...

Marquee Tool Improvement

Mr Badcock suggested that the marquee should be filtered- selective in the elements it operates on, not just all of them..... say what? Please list some other marquee suggestions...

Dwight by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Easier skylight hole editing

Karl wrote: You're not going to be happy with this... It seems very odd to me, but the cut is adjusted by modifying the roof, not the skylight. (I find it similarly odd that if you select a wall and go to 3D, you get the wall and all inserted doors a...

MarinRacic by Graphisoft Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

OpenGL preview for Object tool

Some very complex objects take too long to display in 3D preview of Object Tool because OpenGL isn't used. It would be a lot faster if OpenGL could be turned on!

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

RailMaker, ArchiRail?

Some kind of tool for making rails which would follow slabs, stairs, ramps... It should be made programmable in the way you can enter the distance between posts and they appear as you shorten or lengthen the rail. Of course, it has to be integrated i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Walls that follow mesh

I'd like to have walls that are f.e. 1 m in height and follow the mesh below... IMO, I shouldn't have to buy a 3rd party plug-in just for this feature. Right now I use SEO: I copy the mesh terrain 1 meter up, show it just as a skin and the SEO the wa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Finite Split tool

I've seen this wish on archicadideas.com and searched through AC-talk, but nobody seems to have posted this wish and it would've saved my day lots of times if I had it! IMO, biggest use would be when I need to split a slab/roof/polygon which is C or ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!