Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Dialog behaviour..

There has to be a way to not have to close a settings window before it updates my drawing.. I am Ctrl-Teeing to death.. There should be an "apply" button or just expand the info box?. Same for most other settings dialogs.. Maybe this is already done ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

wall settings

Just for the fun of it... it was posted again and again so lets use it as a visual reference

Translate curved surfaces to Arcs when sections are unlinked

I would like Archicad to have smarter handling of lines when a section is disconnected (I am sure this holds true for cutting and pasting from the 3D window as well). "Curved" surfaces are translated as a series of small lines which makes any editing...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PlotMaker: multiple undo!

I guess this has been asked for before, but I could't find a poll through AC-talk search engine... Anyway, we need multiple undo steps in PlotMaker!

MarinRacic by Graphisoft Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AutoCAD DWG Symbols

Provide an option in the DWG translator to properly convert AutoCAD special character symbols. For example: %%p - "plus or minus" %%d - "degrees" %%o - "diameter" etc. I really dislike having to manually replace all these text strings with their prop...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Choosing fonts in AC - could it be EASIER ?

In my country Bulgaria we write in Cyrillic alphabeth. Which makes it very irritating when you have to pick the font you want from the pull-down menu in AC - it gives me a choice among almost all the languages in the world, including Vietnamese! I gu...

fonts.gif
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Automating Light & Vent schedules

Do you feel it would be important to streamline production of Light & Vent schedules in the same way you can do Door and Window schedules? I would like to automate my current process of creating "Light & Vent" schedules for every project I work on. I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill Table

And for those of us over 40 with dodgy eyesight - the fill selection table is almost unreadable. I honestly can't read it, and the non-alphabetic rendering means that I can't even scroll from A-Z to find a known fill. I have to remember whereabouts i...

Start a new conversation!

Labels