Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What do we want in Plotmaker 4?

1) Active Hot Linking to outside sources---- I want the ability to link details and sections created in other PLN or PLP files to section markers and detail holders in plan or section drawings. I want linking like that of GO Live or InDesign. You cre...

tsturm by Newcomer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

SEO target to show shape of cut

I wish the SEO target would show the shape of it's cut in the floor plan window. Or at least an option to. See the following images...

Link by Expert
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Updates: List Of Changes

I would like to see a complete list of changes whenever GS releases an update -- expecially if the update changes anything in the standard ArchiCAD Library. I made changes (or fixes) to several of the standard ArchiCAD Library parts in 8.1. When R2 w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Curved roofs segmented

Can we please get REAL curved roofs. The idea that a curved roof is made of hundreds of small roofs magically stuck together showing the segments in elevation and perpsective is VERY hard to explain to the client. Basically I have to say it's a fault...

curve.jpg
Wokka by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Extras

I just wonder if we could have extras listed with particular tool under 'extras' tab. It makes more sense to keep them there. We have to select particular element to apply those anyway. So, roof maker would be a part of the roof tool, truss maker cou...

Rob by Graphisoft
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trim and Extend Polylines

I wish we could trim and extend polylines (even adjusting would be cool). It's not like I hate people saying '...well AutoCAD can do it...", but it is a common saying in my life. I'm actually thinking of writing a song.... Cheers, Link.

Link by Expert
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Snaps at ALL wall skins!

One of the things that I find most inconvient on a daily basis is not having snaps at all the layers (skins) of a composite. If this wish has already been posted than I'm sorry. Small wish but important.

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

RGB Fills in ArchiCAD

Please let us have the flexibility of assigning RGB colors to fills in ArchiCAD. If we can do it in PlotMaker, it shouldn't be hard to implement it in ArchiCAD too. Cheers, Link.

Link by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wish open in new window in Arhicad

Sometimes i want to open more then one project just to check out someting and i cant do that in archciad that i started, i must start new archicad and opent it there. I think that this could be good option in new archicad....... CIAO FROM SARAJEVO !!...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

small wish - Align objects/fills etc to one edge

This for me is so basic I cant believe it is not in Archicad now. I think maybe it is from the evil empire but I would still love to have it To be able to align a number of objects/fills/lines etc to one edge. ie top/bot/left/right/centre or align th...

Start a new conversation!