Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Snaps at ALL wall skins!

One of the things that I find most inconvient on a daily basis is not having snaps at all the layers (skins) of a composite. If this wish has already been posted than I'm sorry. Small wish but important.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

RGB Fills in ArchiCAD

Please let us have the flexibility of assigning RGB colors to fills in ArchiCAD. If we can do it in PlotMaker, it shouldn't be hard to implement it in ArchiCAD too. Cheers, Link.

Link by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wish open in new window in Arhicad

Sometimes i want to open more then one project just to check out someting and i cant do that in archciad that i started, i must start new archicad and opent it there. I think that this could be good option in new archicad....... CIAO FROM SARAJEVO !!...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

small wish - Align objects/fills etc to one edge

This for me is so basic I cant believe it is not in Archicad now. I think maybe it is from the evil empire but I would still love to have it To be able to align a number of objects/fills/lines etc to one edge. ie top/bot/left/right/centre or align th...

Revamped Favorites

I would like to have favorites a little more organizable. Being able to organise them into their respective categories. This would be great for office/project standardization.

Drawing usage sorting by pln/plp

I want to be able to sort the imported views in Plotmaker's Drawing Usage window by the file that they are linked from. All views from a single plp or pln file should group together so when a drawing gets moved (intentionally or otherwise), it is eas...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Grouping in 3d

Grouping of objects in 3d views would be usesful, or can this be done already? If not maybe an Archicad 9/10 feature?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Detail Import from PLN/PLP

I copied my post from the "Archicad 10" wishes for more to see: I'd really like to see a "detail import" function, similar to the way Plotmaker allows you to import sheets from PLN files, or from other Layout books, into your current layout book. Why...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer Settings with CTRL-ALT-click to all element

When CTRL-ALT-clicking an element, the current default settings of the element are transferred to the clicked element. Sometimes I want to transfer to it many elements (10-20). I have to CTRL-ALT-click each individually. How about having the CTRL-ALT...

In place parameter editing

AC8 introduced the "diamond hotspot" allowing us to edit specific geometrical parameter in plan view. When hitting these hotspots, a popup window appears to let us type the value desired. Wouldn't be useful if other parameters such as drop down list ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!