Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Ghost Section Views

I would like to be able to show a ghost view of a section. This would be helpful to me in drafting a sections or details that I cannot easily get directly from the model. I relize that there are model purests here on the forum but in our realtime, tr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Columns Showing on Multiple floors

Column tool improvements have been address in several different posts but I want to reinforce one particular improvement. I would like to ask that columns have the option to show on multiple stories. This way when we model a multistory column we only...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solid Element Operations Enhancement

Currently the solid element operations (SEO) work fine in both pln files and mod files across all stories which is great, but when you hotlink your modules to a pln files and you had SEO's across multiple stories ArchiCAD forgets that the SEO's ever ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Rotation options for all objects

I would like to see an option to automatically add some rotation commands to all custom objects. I currently manually edit the GDL script, adding rotx, roty & rotz when required (eg. in custom roof vents). If there was an option to add this automatic...

default title linked to layout sheet

It would be nice if one could specify what title type to use (as a default) for each layout sheet or better yet for each subset. Often times I import drawings and find myself having to go to the drawing settings and selecting a different title type. ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Linked referenced auto text

I would like the ability to link auto text to a detail or section. I would like this ability to extend to all drawing windows and the interactive schedule as well. Often we reference details from our door and window schedules and it would be nice if ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes