Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Interactive hotspots in all GSM subtypes

I assume this is already in the works. But just in case it isn't, I would REALLY like to have the new (user interactive) hotspots available all GDL object subtypes. I don't know which types they are presently resticted to (anybody have a list?) but I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

when door is higher than the wall

I couldnt find this in the wish list but know it has been discussed before. My wish is for a door or window to cut into any wall that is in it way whether on another storey or not. I hate having to cut an empty hole into a plinth to accommodate a doo...

Tab to Info Box

Typing tab at any time would highlight the first field in the info box, from which you can (already) tab through the rest of it.

PLOTMAKER: Warning when DELETING LAYOUT

Ugh... I must be clumsy!.... I have just DELETED a LAYOUT by mistake! If you have something selected on the layout then select anything in the Navigator, then hit the delete key (intending to delete the drawing on the sheet) the last selected LAYOUT ...

publisher 3d browsing

Id like to see that the Project Publisher have integrated a 3d opengl viewer for java environment and export and publish a 3d model of virtual building.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Magnifying Glass

I had a good idea (suggestion) for the Archicad interface that I know would save me 100 zoom ins and outs a day. A magnifying glass you can move around the worksheet that would allow you to have the precision of being zoomed in to a local area withou...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Warn about exclusive before PLP opens or SAVE 35 LIVES

Why does ArchiCAD have to (nearly) completely open a PLP before it tells us that someone has exclusive access to it? Wouldn't it make a whole lot more sense for it to give us the warning BEFORE we spend two minutes of our lives opening the file? Come...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill number - Standard and locked

When writing GDL objects, I often use Solid fill and Empty Field. From one file to another, the ref. n° of the fill is changed so you can't use the n° to define the fill type, but you can't use the name neither as it seems to change in each version, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing layers procedures

Might we add to the Attribute Manager (then roll the whole thing into the layer dialog): 1. Send elements on deleted layers to the ArchiCAD layer, or prompt the user for a layer for this purpose. 2. Merge a layer into another. When you merge data fro...