Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Magnifying Glass

I had a good idea (suggestion) for the Archicad interface that I know would save me 100 zoom ins and outs a day. A magnifying glass you can move around the worksheet that would allow you to have the precision of being zoomed in to a local area withou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Warn about exclusive before PLP opens or SAVE 35 LIVES

Why does ArchiCAD have to (nearly) completely open a PLP before it tells us that someone has exclusive access to it? Wouldn't it make a whole lot more sense for it to give us the warning BEFORE we spend two minutes of our lives opening the file? Come...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill number - Standard and locked

When writing GDL objects, I often use Solid fill and Empty Field. From one file to another, the ref. n° of the fill is changed so you can't use the n° to define the fill type, but you can't use the name neither as it seems to change in each version, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing layers procedures

Might we add to the Attribute Manager (then roll the whole thing into the layer dialog): 1. Send elements on deleted layers to the ArchiCAD layer, or prompt the user for a layer for this purpose. 2. Merge a layer into another. When you merge data fro...

Enhanced Pens & Layers

Maybe this post should be simply to encourage Graphisoft to consider deeply the most productive work flow method of creating a typical Electrical, Mechanical or Structural drawing, but I’m proposing a solution below that might make itself useful for ...

MSotero by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Place Detail Marker in Detail Window

It is not possible to place a detail marker in a detail window. This is an unfortunate limit to the power of the tool. If I use a detail window for a wall section, I can't place markers for other, larger scale details. If I use a section window, I ca...

PM Color of Master Items Toggle

In Plotmaker please provide a Toggle button to flip flop the Preferences for viewing the "Color of Master items on the Layout:" (I don't feel a custom key combo gets me there). Toggling between "Use Items' Own Colors" and the custom color option. I'd...

MSotero by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing with master layout active.

Why, why, why, why can't we start the print dialog when we have a master layout active? I'm not asking to print the master layout, but that would be nice. All I want is to print my SELECTED layouts, not the active one. PLEASE oh please Graphisoft! Th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone locations variable by scale

With dimensions, ArchiCAD keeps track of manual dimension text positions in multiple scales: any change will be effective only in the scale that was in effect at the time of the positioning action (unless the Revert to Automatic checkbox is selected)...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Navigator navigation

Navigators drop down menu for choosing layer combinations needs a very simple improvement. My window stretches the length of my screen and still doesn't fit all of the combinations....trying to choose the combination at the bottom of the order is fru...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes