Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Objects Heights From F.F.

It seems to be at the current time that Windows, Doors,etc. header heights (or other objects relating to a wall) are based on the bottom of the wall instead of the actual finished floor heights found in the Stories settings. It would be nice to have ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Overwrite Favorites

Currently, when I want to modify an existing favorite with an updated version of the same name, I have to delete the favorite, then save it again. It would be nice, when it gives me the message that a favorite with the same name already exists to hav...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphically stretching objects to manufacturer intervals

Do you feel it would be helpful if all standard graphisoft library parts representing modular type components were scripted to graphically stretch to manufacturer specific dimensions? Example: stretching a window in 3d would jump to predetermined int...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PlotFlow Power

I maintain a PLT history for each project in folders labeled with the plot dates. This provides the project history and ability to plot any particular sheet(s) at random. It also provides an alternative to being forced to maintain hard copies of what...

MSotero by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Door and Window Sizes

It'd be nice to have the door and window sizes display on the plan in the format of 3070 (for a 3'-0"x7'-0") door/window. Thanks.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotmaker Print Display

Currently, when a Layout sheet is sent to a printer, the only thing that shows up in the Windows Print Settings dbx (documents in the print queue is the name of the Layout Book title. It would be nice if the name(s) of the Layout Sheets would show up...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Search and Replace Text Wish

Say your search brings back 4 different findings, but each one of them will be changed to read a little different. (ex. searched results = 2-2x4,2-2x4,2-2x4,2-2x4 ---- finished results = 2-2x4,3-2x4,4-2x4,5-2x4) My wish is that you could zoom to the ...

Red by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Text-Justified

Currently, all text options include Text-Right, Text-Centered, and Text-Left for their Justification. It would be nice to have Text-Justified i.e. both the left and right edges line up straight. Thanks.

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior Room Dimensions

The zone tool currently gives the option of showing the room Area/Square Feet. It would be really helpful to have Interior Room Dimensions as an option, too. Thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Join Roof Planes

Currently, when a user Ctrl+click to join the roof plans together, only one roof plane adjusts at a time. It would be nice if both planes that are selected would adjust together to meet together instead of just one at a time. Thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels