Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Persistent Commands

May I post a link here, instead of the whole story? http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=22691#22691

Enter key in AC9

It seems that the enter key should work as expected and be used to place the text block on the drawing and not just place a return. We already have a key for that function. If it bothers many people to change it, at least give us an option for the en...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade PlotMaker 9

PlotMaker behaves like the old version....going from ac9 to pm9 my disconfort is immense.....when you copy something the copied element should remain active, not the the one copied from...edit'g elements should be like in archicad....and etc ...but i...

Reason for AC9.1 - Magnify Palettes!

I guess there is place here for a link to the thread about the Magnify palette option which was present in Archicad 7, but later removed. http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=4033 For me, the numbers in the Coordinate Box are too small...

New display option for Sect/Elev views

I would like a display option that controls shadows and vectorial hatching in sect/elev windows. These are slow to generate and I end up turning them off and have to remember to turn them back on before publishing. Such a display option would allow y...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sun Follow Camera

The ability to have the sun automatically stay at the same angle as the camera when "orbiting" around the building. Thanks.

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Architectural Design Fundamental tools

in my humble opinion, you should focus on tools or enhancements that are fundamentals for architectural design only, and make sure that ac provides you with those, in full....in the arch design i would name walls, roofs, stairs, windows and the like:...

Toolbar in MAC OSX

This topic has possibly been covered... Does anyone know, is it at all possible to get the AC toolbar visible on PC available in MAC OSX as well. And if not why not?

Fritz T by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes