Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Transparency setting in Views

The AC 9 idea of setting transparency for the elevation views through the 3D window is totally counterintuitive, and the fact that Transparency does not show in View Settings & Storing Options in View Editor/Publisher makes it perverse. GS should cor...

Ignacio by Advisor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Some wishes about Calculation procedure

In its current state caclulating features are based on property scripts. Although not bad its difficult to maintain and develop. Also difficult to create cost estimations. So here are some wishes to make it better, without altering all its structure....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorites

1) I've always thought it might be nice to "selectively" maintain a "Link" between the Favorites definition and the Element it was applied to. This way one could redefine the Favorites definition and all linked Elements change. Example 1: Link all ex...

MSotero by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

View/Collapse All Parameters

While I appreciate the organizational aspects developers employ for Parameters lists (such as in Objects), sometimes I just want them all open for viewing at once. So how about a button near the top of the Parameters list box that allow one to open o...

MSotero by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom incrementally, previous/next views

I really seem to like using the arrow keys to incrementally jump the screen around. I find myself doing it quite often. It would also be nice to use the same arrow keys to incrementally zoom in and out. This could be done by holding down a modifier k...

MSotero by Participant
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

icon madness

Now that I have just received v9 I can see what all the fuss (or lack of it) is about!! First gripe is the proliferation of icons in menus. As a Mac user I want an option to turn them off. If I had wanted my computer to look like windows I would buy ...

Hotlink external 3D models (DXFs, 3DS, OBJs...) with updates

I don't know if I should post a new topic on this but definitely one more feature I'd like to see is external models hotlinking. One thing ArchiCAD has to overcome is IMPORT. We need to import complicated modeling structures, structural models, M&E e...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Selectable Marquee Coluor

StuartJames wrote:TurboGlider wrote:All part of Magic wand tool don't change color too white. This work i AC7, is there someone who has a solution for this? And don't say that I should have white background, I've no response for that in our company. ...

Intelligent Linetypes

I would love to see complex linetypes with the ability for their individual component parts to interact in thier own right when required: - To trim neatly against an intersecting angled element (currently must either stop short or run over length). e...

Ability to lock on the special snap points

I think it would be very handy to be able to have a toggle that locks on the special snaps once they have appeared. I find the 5 second appearance of the snaps isn't enough when doing something remotely complex. It would also make the use of the snap...