Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Grid snap toggle

In version 7 were were able to press and hold down the escape button to use the grid snap temporarily. That was very usefull, now in 8 we must use the "s" key and toggle repeatedly every time. It would be nice to have that feature again, it need not ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Drag and Drop

Drag and Drop from the library window within Archicad.

Red by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Object linking to Dimensions

I worked with a program called Chief Architect several years ago. They had a very helpfull feature that would speed things up in archicad ...... If you select any Item that has a dimension associated with it, a wall for example, select it then select...

• 21 replies
  • 0 likes

GRASS ACCESORY FOR TERRAIN MESH & AUTOMATIC ROOF DIMEN

GRASS AND BUSHES ACCESORY FOR TERRAIN MESH OR "ROUGH " MESH OPPOSITE TO SMOTH EFFECT IN ARCHICAD RENDERING OPTIONS AND OTHER VERRY ROUGH VISUAL OPTIONS FOR STONE OR WOOD ( AN EXTRA ROUGH AND RANDOM SHAPE IRREGULARITY ALGORITHM ) AUTOMATIC POST TOOL D...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Story sensitive "Gravity" option for top of Walls

I've seen this functionality in an early version of AllPlanFT... With the "Wall Top Gravity" turned "On" you would not need to assign a Wall height. The top of Wall reference would automatically follow the height of the Story above. So if/when the he...

Standard settings for all ArchiCAD tools.

I gave a big thumbs up to Karl's poll question on fills for slabs and roofs. Meanwhile sam66 wants an elevation pen for slabs. And how many times has someone lamented the inability to show walls on adjacent stories? So here's my wish: All the tools a...

Real Formatted Text Handling in PLOTMAKER

OLE just, well..... doesn't cut it for me. The idea is great, but when I OLE in word docs they look great on screen but do not plot properly. (printing does work, just not plotting). But don't you think it's time that this PAGEMAKER paradigm be taken...

BY LAYER OVERRIDES

I hate to sound ACADish (which I've never used) but can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE install some sort of BYLAYER function into the Layer Combos? We need to be able to globally change PENS / LINETYPES with an override based on which combo we in. EG. Walls...

Editable Hotspots in PROFILER

I am making a pitch for creating EDITABLE hotspots along a PROFILERS path. This would allow us to not only change a path after the profile has been made, but also to ADD Z values to the nodes of the path. I am thinking of gable end rake cornice. I ha...

Quicklayers pallette

This is what should be a good tip, but unfortunately it's a wish because Archicad needs to improve the quicklayers. Does this ever happen to anyone else. You're cruising along turning on and off layers. You click on something, right click, pull down ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes