Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Demolition plans

A demo tool is of vital importance. I've mentioned this before. Using ArchiCad for renovation work can be cumbersome. We need to demolish doors windows, etc. The work arounds are not fun.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Wish Section

To everyone using 8.1 or earlier: No offense, and do as you please of course, but it sure would keep the wishlist cleaner if you don't make wishes until you've asked on a normal forum if the feature exists yet in the current release. It is possible t...

Using Wish Section

To everyone using 8.1 or earlier: No offense, and do as you please of course, but it sure would keep the wishlist cleaner if you don't make wishes until you've asked on a normal forum if the feature exists yet in the current release. It is possible t...

Drag a Copy

Our office would like to see the Drag a copy command go back to a one keystroke combination instead of having to hit command "d" and then the option key to get the copy option. Any thoughts on this?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Path Control - Acceleration/Deceleration

Unless I am missing something, ArchiCAD divides intermediate cameras between key cameras equally. How do we accelerate and decelerate the camera viewpoint without making a buzzillion views and then deleting them??? Perhaps some kind of radio button t...

Dwight by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Erase Warning

Now with the magnetic selection function, it's a little too easy to erase items like slabs when you are zoomed in. (We've done it to the same slab twice now.) How about a warning that pops up that says, "WARNING: An item you are about the erase does ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Layers scroll bar

maybe this is a stupid wish, but I would like all Layer dialog boxes to behave like the main one accessed via the OPTIONS menu. My drawing is made up of over a hundered layers because of all the x-refs and linked drawings. When I change an element's ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Improved LW Materials Interface

I would like to see the LightWorks materials interface improved. My wishes refer to the attached screenshot, where I should note that both previews refer to the same material. Wish 1: I'd like to have the name of the material from the LWA archive (an...

More Tab Options: center, right, decimal

Over at: http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=4409 there has been a discussion of tabs in the new text editor in AC 9.0 Only left-aligned tabs are supported at present, even for data copy/pasted from Word. This wish is for at least the...