Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Story selectable marquee

Now you can select one or all stories to be controled by marguee actions. For most of my work, I will have a pitched roof on the top story so stretching an entire building will not work as the roof pitch changes...the roof must be dragged and then ad...

Graphical Improvements to lines

Lines which have square ends and the ability to show a line thickening left or right of the origin (see Informatix' MicroGDS method of doing this). At the moment we feel that this is ArchiCAD's biggest flaw. A much more presentable drawing could be p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

In place module editing

Like AutoCAD's function to edit external blocks in the current drawing : You access the module and everything outside the module gets greyed out and uneditable, but it stays there and is still active for tools snap...

• 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensions

It would be very useful if we could assign different pens and linetypes to both the dimension line and the leader lines.

jclewis by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

More flexible hotlinked modules: crop

It would like to have a control over the view of the hotlinked modules, not showing all the module but a part of it, cropping each instance like we can do with a placed PMK in PlotMaker. I guess that the workaround is exactly to do that in PlotMaker,...

"Array-able" boolean operators

We had a case today where a client wanted a series of 8" square reveals cut in to an EIFS exterior at about 8' elevation. I suggested that the drafter use a beam or create a profile of the desired size, perform the boolean operation to cut the reveal...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

calculation menu overhaul needed

This could obviously be a mile long, but a start The simple - make the "set up list schemes" and "Link property objects" panels stretchable, like the rest of them. The important - Have a built in format you can actually manipulate, rather than having...

Specific view for linked elements : S/E & detail

Wouldn't it be useful if we could have a specific view for S/E and details that would work this way : If the view is linked, a switch in the display option would allow to : 1. Display everything as it has been until now in AC : live selectable elemen...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Editable Palettes

I always find I am running out of screen space and even though it is easy to change the screen res. it would be nicer to be able to have a dialogue box where we can choose our "favourites" and have them always on the screen and get rid of anything wi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes