Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Composite Wall Construction

I would like to edit each layer of a composite wall separately but still retain its composition to the entire wall. For example, if the plate height of a composite wall is 10'-0" with a 6" truss heel, I would like to be able to have the stucco and os...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensions Tool - Geometric Methods

When I select only two points, or points that are all in a line, I wish the Dimension Tool would default to the corresponding Geometric Method for these conditions. I do not like having to select Horizontal, Vertical, or Parallel, each time I change ...

Roof Eave Overhang Settings

I would like to be able to change the width of my soffits from the Roof Selection Settings and/or the PolyRoof settings dialog box. I would also like to add parametric fascia, trim, metal drip-edge, and a choice of gutter profiles from the Roof Setti...

Change Zone Fill Type

I would like to be able to change the zone fill pattern to patterns other than solid so I can use the pattern to indicate rooms or areas that are to be built in the future, or to indicate room finish types, etc.. This option should be zone-specific, ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cleaner GUI - Modal

I would wish for a cleaner user interface with tools presented and divided according to project mode - like Revit. Archicad has suffered icon clutter over the past twenty years. Its time to reorganize, simplify, and group them. A cleaner interface ma...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

3 simple wishes!!

I wish archicad had a different icon of .PLN and .BPN project, because sometimes I open a .BPN archive instead of .PLN I wish ArchiCAD named spaces on the Section view by the name of the zone automatically. I wish it had an automatic interior dimensi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Calculator

I think a calculator would be a good idea. A calculator that you could have show up on each screen and info box etc in which you were working. Something like a a share trading portfolio screen that stays with you. This would be useful when calculatin...

• 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Option to change the language of Archicad

On Art.lantis 4.5 there is an option on preferences to change the language, there is a list that you can choose for your needs. I think that this option its very helpful for all

change language.jpg
by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Errors Occured...Give Me A Clue

The message "Errors occured during last operation" is useless to me. I want the message box to give me some sort of additional clue as to what the error is. It could at least say something as simple as "SEO Error", "File I/O Error", or any little phr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What do we want in Plotmaker 4?

1) Active Hot Linking to outside sources---- I want the ability to link details and sections created in other PLN or PLP files to section markers and detail holders in plan or section drawings. I want linking like that of GO Live or InDesign. You cre...

tsturm by Newcomer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes