Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Free-form walls

Does anyone else think that we ought to be able to manipulate walls more easily in AC? In the 3D view, for instance, grabbing a top of the wall and pulling it down to create a rake. This avoids a SEO and a hidden layer with a roof cutting object. Vec...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Plotmaker PDF Intput - the most urgent Plotmaker PDF input

If a $10 shareware has PDF input why not PM. I communicated with the guy who makes the shareware Tim Kokes of Aqueous Software Aqueoussoftware.com, there is no reason for us not to have PDF import in PM except lack of attention. In my opinion this th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Better batch import to PlotMaker

I'm am just now importing a large number of DXF (I don't know why they didn't send DWG - I'll have to bug them about this) files in PlotMaker and am a bit annoyed that I have to keep selecting the (same) translator for each file. I would like to be a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

universal display of selected objects in drawing windows

I would love for AC to be able to show an object I selected in the elevation widow to appear selected in the plan window as well. Same should go for working in the 3d window - an object selected should show up as selected in the plan and elevation wi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Customizable arrowhead

As it's now possible to create custom label for section lines, why can't the arrowhead by also scripted ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New GDL parameter : font

Can't we have a simple new parameter type : font, where a drop down list of available fonts would be presented to the user, instead of having to create a VALUES list of use external API ?

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stretchy static dimensions

A minor request: Once a dimension is made static it should become possible to stretch it. I rarely use static dimensions so I don't consider this a big deal, but when I do use them I often find myself wanting to adjust them. I made a library part whi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels