Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

List of plans from PlotMaker

I would like to export (or to obtain in a Layout) a list of plans showing the current Navigator structure in PlotMaker. This means, as Matthew says, the ability to generate a Table of Contents / Drawing Index in a Layout.

More powerful undo. (More undo steps.)

I would GREATLY appreciate some additional undo controls. 1. Please allow us at the VERY least 1000 undo steps. 10,000 steps is more useful. Believe it or not 1000 steps gets filled up pretty quickly, like in half an hour. This should be customizable...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Nudge is great!

Dave wrote:I would also like to have the capability of "nudging"... Whenever I mention the awesome Nudge command from VectorWorks those who have never had the pleasure to use such a function always poo-poo it as contrary to the vary concept of CAD an...

Copying/Instancing Plotmaker Layouts

This topic: Copying a layout and unlinking the views of the copy leads to this wish. First an explanation. An "instance" is a copy whose changes affect other instances or the original. Example: Currently when you copy a layout and make changes to the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Real story name in Ghost Story Dialog boxes

I've already sent this item fifty times to GS... am I the only one asking for this simple thing ? Who needs to know that 5. is a story, 6. is a story, 7. is a story ? I wish I had a list displayed like this : 3. Roof level 2. Second floor 1. First Fl...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Section views

Section views: Is it possible to have elements which are obscured by closer objects, show as a dashed line?

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracking Layer Combinations in View Sets

If you change the Name of a Layer Combination, Navigator does not keep up-to-date with the change under the View Sets tab. Instead it says it is a "Missing Layer." As such, you need to redefine your View Sets if you change the Layer Combination name....

MSotero by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Drop down list in Interactive Schedule

When defining an IS for zone, the categories are displayed in a drop down list, but library part's specific parameter that are defined as a list of parameters can't be display in a drop down list... one has to retype everything... this allows to use ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!