Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

INDEX STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

WHEN YOU WANT TO FIND A SPECIFIC SUBJECT TO REVIEW, YOU HAVE TO GUESS AS TO WHERE IN THE INDEX IT IS LOCATED AND THEN FLIP AROUND TO TRY TO FIND IT.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EDIT DIMENSION TO MOVE OBJECT

THAT CLIENT WANTS THAT 10' SPACE TO BE 11'. IT WOULD BE A LOT EASYSIER TO JUST CHANGE THE DIMENSION NUMBER THAN TO KEEP DRAGING THE WALL UNTIL YOU CAN GET THE DIMENSION RIGHT. THE ARCHITECT WANTS TO DRAG THE WALLS AROUND TO SET MODULAR DIMENSIONS. IT...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Easier unlock/show layers

Please let us change the layer lock/unlock on/off status in any layer dropdown. This would be particularily useful when you can change an existing object's parameters only to realize that the OK button is greyed out. It would be nice to be able to si...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offset, copying polygons

Ability to copy (pressing CTRL) polygon when choosing the offset command in pet pallette. Sometimes I want to create an offset to a polygon keeping the original, at the moment I have to copy the original poly then after the offset, paste the original...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Column Tool Improvements

The column tool in its present form is fundamentally flawed and in serious need of improvement. (See: http://www.graphisoft.com/community/archicad-talk/viewtopic.php?t=1382 for my full diatribe.) This wish is in two parts: the basic, must have as soo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

List of plans from PlotMaker

I would like to export (or to obtain in a Layout) a list of plans showing the current Navigator structure in PlotMaker. This means, as Matthew says, the ability to generate a Table of Contents / Drawing Index in a Layout.

More powerful undo. (More undo steps.)

I would GREATLY appreciate some additional undo controls. 1. Please allow us at the VERY least 1000 undo steps. 10,000 steps is more useful. Believe it or not 1000 steps gets filled up pretty quickly, like in half an hour. This should be customizable...

• 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Nudge is great!

Dave wrote:I would also like to have the capability of "nudging"... Whenever I mention the awesome Nudge command from VectorWorks those who have never had the pleasure to use such a function always poo-poo it as contrary to the vary concept of CAD an...

Start a new conversation!

Labels