Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Settings transfer palette/dialog.

The settings transfer functions (option/alt click to pick up; command-option/control-alt to apply) have always been among my favorite features in ArchiCAD. They have also always had the annoying limitation of being (almost) all or nothing. A couple o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bottom Scrollbar Button Area

Four wishes that would make the Bottom Scrollbar Button Area more effective: 1. [SCALE] Provide a fly-out in lieu of the floating dialog box (similar to the zoom arrow). It is currently cumbersome to change scales. Currently 4-clicks versus a 1-click...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Detail Tool: keep objects on layers

I wish for the detail tool to create it lines on the layers of the original objects, rather than putting everything on the ArchiCAD layer. This is similar in function to the section tool. One of many wishes to bring the detail tool into a fully imple...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive hotspots in all GSM subtypes

I assume this is already in the works. But just in case it isn't, I would REALLY like to have the new (user interactive) hotspots available all GDL object subtypes. I don't know which types they are presently resticted to (anybody have a list?) but I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

when door is higher than the wall

I couldnt find this in the wish list but know it has been discussed before. My wish is for a door or window to cut into any wall that is in it way whether on another storey or not. I hate having to cut an empty hole into a plinth to accommodate a doo...

Tab to Info Box

Typing tab at any time would highlight the first field in the info box, from which you can (already) tab through the rest of it.

PLOTMAKER: Warning when DELETING LAYOUT

Ugh... I must be clumsy!.... I have just DELETED a LAYOUT by mistake! If you have something selected on the layout then select anything in the Navigator, then hit the delete key (intending to delete the drawing on the sheet) the last selected LAYOUT ...

publisher 3d browsing

Id like to see that the Project Publisher have integrated a 3d opengl viewer for java environment and export and publish a 3d model of virtual building.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Magnifying Glass

I had a good idea (suggestion) for the Archicad interface that I know would save me 100 zoom ins and outs a day. A magnifying glass you can move around the worksheet that would allow you to have the precision of being zoomed in to a local area withou...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels