Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Polyline Edit - Add points / Close / Open

There are some tools missing in the edition of polylines : 1. Add a point before the first one or after the last one 2. Close an open path 3. Open a closed polyline @ a given location (remove segment / split in a middle of a segment / split at an exi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Workspace management

The biggest problem in AC % usability at the present time is the "proliferation" of toolbox, pet palettes, information windows, control boxes, etc... Archicad should provide a customizable workspace that : 1. can be saved and restored easily 2. can b...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite Wall Flexibility

For a future release I would like to see Graphisoft add more flexibility to composite walls. It would be useful to have the various components of each wall composition have its own height parameter. As an example, with a plate height of 10'-0" and a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It's improtant to Improve or perfect GDL Function

GDL is good at describing geometry object, yes, it's quite good. But there are lots of things we have to do is no-geometrical. For example, variable type convertion. We can convert a numeric variable to string type, but we can not convert backward. S...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

A few things to make GDL less frustrating

1. Auto save and recover. Nothing worse than your computer crashing and losing hours worth of work. Why isn't recover work in the GDL window? 2. When adding new parameters it would be nice if they appeared below the current highlighted one rather the...

• 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Section/Elevation parity

Howdy, I'd like to start a discussion on making S/E windows more useful for working and editing (as opposed to just visualizing). This will require some feature parity with the plan window as well as a way to handle redraws and rebuilds. So here's my...

Pet Palette hot key

Here's a little productivity enhancer I'd use all the time: A Pet Palette hot key that would cycle through the palette buttons. It would fit nicely in the new Action part of the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog box. I suppose it would be good if there were ...

2d and 3dengine together......

well correct me if im wrong but AC uses a 2d engine different form 3d engine right, that why everytime make 2d to see it 3d u have to regenerate the model...might be cool to have a interface like 3dstudio...where u can see all views in diferent windo...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!