Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Plotmaker Backup

Since using Version 8 i have lost 2 Layout books full of drawings. Since then i have asked everyone in the office to backup their layout books in the case of the file becoming corrupted. Although in our office the whole system is backedup it does not...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PlotMaker 3.1 consistency with AC8.1

After using PM3.1 there a still a few inconsistencies. 1. I would like to see Keyboard shortcuts the same as AC8.1 - this is really annoying, dragging a copy like AC7 when I've just got used to the new AC8/8.1 commands.. 2. Multiple Undo's These are ...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension stringers that stay visible

When zooming in tight on dimension stringers, they disapear. This is poor implentation of the zoom tool. This makes checking dimension stringers on large plans or large details unnecessarily time consuming. Graphisoft seems to let the most obvious an...

rm by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple AC files open

It would be very helpful to be able to open more than one AC file at a time. Cutting and pasting would be much faster if this was possible. I know you can make multiple copies of the program, but that is a hack the Graphisoft has taken advantage of f...

rm by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Photorenderings in one file

I have a client who would like to take photorenderings directly from ArchiCAD into a 'perspectives' sheet in his layout book, by using the 3D views in his navigator. Thing is, he would like to show rough sketchy renderings in his schematic design dra...

Link by Expert
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Objects showing on certain stories

I don?t know if this is possible to do in GDL with story sensitivity or not. But anyway I would like to be able to place an object and then go within the settings and adjust it so it would show on story 1 and story 4 only. I understand that I could r...

Red by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Editable 'Element Information'

a la Vectorworks, etc... would be nice to be able to edit the information, (length, angle, etc.), in the "Element Information" floating palette and that element change as appropriate. it shouldn't be too hard for a database driven system? (interactiv...

Start a new conversation!