Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

"Auto" numbering on doors and windows

Since doors are not always inserted in the most logical order for numbering, I'm thinking that it would be nice to have an option whereby when you get close to the end of the CD creation process, you could just select the doors (and windows) in a cer...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

What do we want in ArchiCAD 10?

In summary of several other threads: NO NEW FEATURES Standard settings for all ArchiCAD tools Universal editing & keyboard commands (I'm sure there are some more, but this seems enough for now.) There seems to be a consensus developing about what peo...

• 130 replies
  • 1 likes

editable doors and windows

when will we have fully editable doors and window library parts, the option for it to be so is there, but on so many library parts nothing changes. detail shown which is scale sensitive generally only relates to trims and number of door lines, what h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Door and window cill/head

The option for a p.c. conc. cill, tile cill, brick cill etc. or even a thicker cill for library windows would be appreciated. Also, perhaps the option within the library part for a simple lintel to show in section, be it concrete or pre-fabricated st...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension tool units

Why after so many revisions and new versions does this tool still not work properly! There is a subscript box that you can put units (ie mm) in but this NEVER works on the measured value but only if you click on custom and put it in the subscript box...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG Plotmaker Output

I searched for this wish and didn't see it yet, so..... I wish when publishing to DWG or saving plot files or publishing PDF files that plotmaker could include the sheet or drawing number as a prefix to the file name. This would help keep the sheets ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Text Alignment

This is a basic request so apologies if it has already been requested but shouldn't ArchiCAD be able to 'align text'. Also when choosing fonts it would be useful if the fonts used in the project or recently used appeared at the top of the list like i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

door & window numbers

Can the door and window library parts have an option for showing door and window number in elevation, and not just floor plan ? and without learning GDL.

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Story Info in 3D

I wish we could click on something in 3D and see what story it belongs to. Right clicking on it and having the choice to 'Select and Zoom to Element on Floor Plan' would do just fine. And while I'm at it, I'd like to wish again for layer control in t...

Link by Expert
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes