Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Leader alignment

Top or Bottom leader alignments should be centered on the top or bottom line of text, not the very top of the text box or bottom of the text box.

Picture 2.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Palettes Wishes

1. Magnetic Palettes. Palettes should 'snap' when they get close (to eachother, the screen edge, the drawing window, etc.) Adobe is the king of making Floating Palettes work. 2. Autohide for the Navigator Palette (and Preview). Similar to the Dock in...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard shortcut for element ID field.

This is just a little wish (not like some of my grand notions which could be years in the making). In the new Actions part of the keyboard shortcuts I would like to be able to set a key for immediate entry into the element ID field. I use the ID (as ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can Publisher tell us which views have been changed?

The single building model is great. And I love that we (sort of) have only two files: the model file and the layout file. But in this AutoCAD driven world, we have to be able to convert our single files to multiple DWG files. And since the ArchiCAD w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reflected Ceiling Mode for Plan Window

This would be more than a display option, less than a new window. AC has practically no reflected ceiling plan functionality. This common, critical drawing puts us right back in drafting mode, drawing over what we've modeled. To show beams, we have t...

Section Elevations for interior elevations

I would really like to see a section elevation object which has 4 sections/elevations. Each one could be turned on or off as needed. This way the proper symbol could be displayed on the floor plan and we could also have live model interior elevations...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Door & Window Features

I just got what I think is a great idea for improving (dramatically) the usability of doors and windows, and it shouldn't even be very difficult to implement. Allow the user to associate multiple library parts to a single opening. By treating the doo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[poll] Text body resizes as scale changes

I have found it very difficult to put room names in rooms at one scale only to find the text gets all messed up when the scale changes. For example drawings done at 1/16" and then used at 1/2" for another reason. The text used for both scales gets ju...

tsturm by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

INDEX STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

WHEN YOU WANT TO FIND A SPECIFIC SUBJECT TO REVIEW, YOU HAVE TO GUESS AS TO WHERE IN THE INDEX IT IS LOCATED AND THEN FLIP AROUND TO TRY TO FIND IT.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EDIT DIMENSION TO MOVE OBJECT

THAT CLIENT WANTS THAT 10' SPACE TO BE 11'. IT WOULD BE A LOT EASYSIER TO JUST CHANGE THE DIMENSION NUMBER THAN TO KEEP DRAGING THE WALL UNTIL YOU CAN GET THE DIMENSION RIGHT. THE ARCHITECT WANTS TO DRAG THE WALLS AROUND TO SET MODULAR DIMENSIONS. IT...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels