Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

All wishes

CUSTOMIZATION The new customization abilities in 8 are very advanced compared to that of 7 however for it to be truly customizable it would be great to be able to... - Create my own buttons that run a macro of common command routines. For example, yo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

detail drawing origin

Id like to see the detail drawing located in the same relative position as that of the model. That way can cut and paste without an offset

Multiple projects at the same time

I am sure this question has been asked many times, but when will it be possible to open multiple projects at the same time. I know that one can copy the ArchiCAD application file and copy and paste stuff between programs but I think it's about time t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Create Sub-Drawings in ArchiCAD without sections/elevations

It would be great if it were an option to add another drawing in the Navigator without creating a section, elevation, or detail marker first. Especially during the design phase where one wants to play around with different options it would help to be...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sun Control in Navigator Preview Window

The Navigator Preview window is very helpful in avoiding having to reach for the Options>3D Projections Settings window when working in 3D. Not having control of the sun, however, means you can't see the "leeward" side of your model.

Optional Rebuild of Section Window

Like the 3D window. An oldie. Still the biggest time sink in AC. The better your model, the worse it gets. Of course, when they fix it, I'll have a lot less time to read ACTalk.

Align & Distribute

I would like to see Align and Distribute feature in ArchiCAD. Something like in Adobe Illustrator and a programme I used many years ago Autosketch - I presume AutoCAD also has this. My reason is for AC to become better at 2D and graphical work - ie n...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphisoft's involvement

Dear ArchiCAD Talkers, Your opinion on what directions ArchiCAD should be developed in the future is very important to us. This is why we set up a "Wishes" section in ArchiCAD Talk and now we are happy to see that it has become one of the most freque...

Laci Neda by Graphisoft Alumni
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels