Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

"Shift-lock" key in AC 8 & 8.1

Will the Shift-lock key function come back in AC 8.1? You know, the one where I could keep my wall tool active f ex and then press the Shift-lock key: while then Shift-clicking on a "pile" of walls laying on top of each other, AC 7 would "flip" throu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Walls that act like slabs

Am I missing something? I would like to use the wall tool in the same manner as I use the slab tool. For example: You can draw a slab and have it show as a dotted line on other stories. However you can't do this with a wall. It would be proper to be ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Material definition - more control

As many of us hope, one day (!) ArchiCAD will be able to produce beautiful renderings directly without having to use any other 3rd party application. At that time, all the material definition will have to be done in AC... Materials should then be mor...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension style

We currently have to manually switch the preference of AC to be able to add dimension in meters for site plan, centimeters for architecture plan and millimeters for details drawing... why not handle this by dimension style as in AutoCAD ? this would ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Extend keyboard shortcut usage

Ability to assign a keyboard shortcut to : 1. a specific layer combination 2. a specific display option combination 3. a specific quickview

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Polyline Edit - Add points / Close / Open

There are some tools missing in the edition of polylines : 1. Add a point before the first one or after the last one 2. Close an open path 3. Open a closed polyline @ a given location (remove segment / split in a middle of a segment / split at an exi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Workspace management

The biggest problem in AC % usability at the present time is the "proliferation" of toolbox, pet palettes, information windows, control boxes, etc... Archicad should provide a customizable workspace that : 1. can be saved and restored easily 2. can b...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite Wall Flexibility

For a future release I would like to see Graphisoft add more flexibility to composite walls. It would be useful to have the various components of each wall composition have its own height parameter. As an example, with a plate height of 10'-0" and a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It's improtant to Improve or perfect GDL Function

GDL is good at describing geometry object, yes, it's quite good. But there are lots of things we have to do is no-geometrical. For example, variable type convertion. We can convert a numeric variable to string type, but we can not convert backward. S...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels