Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Real tree view in calculate menu

When defining an interactive schedule or any custom schedule in the calculate menu, if you want to add parameters of object, the choice to get theses element must be made by selecting the object first. To select the objects ArchiCAD will present a pa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

rotating objects

Back in the 80's I used a program called Versacad. It allowed a user to select an object and rotate it on-the-fly. The object would display attached to the cursor and could be rotated by pressing "R". Each "R" would rotate the object 90 degrees (or w...

Door & window schedules, & cross file selection sets

Hi some easy to implement ideas that could be HUGE for intermediate to power type users worldwide! To greatly assist with troubleshooting door schedules, can we please have some positive indicator of orientation ("R" or "L") that door will be listed ...

Settings transfer palette/dialog.

The settings transfer functions (option/alt click to pick up; command-option/control-alt to apply) have always been among my favorite features in ArchiCAD. They have also always had the annoying limitation of being (almost) all or nothing. A couple o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bottom Scrollbar Button Area

Four wishes that would make the Bottom Scrollbar Button Area more effective: 1. [SCALE] Provide a fly-out in lieu of the floating dialog box (similar to the zoom arrow). It is currently cumbersome to change scales. Currently 4-clicks versus a 1-click...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Detail Tool: keep objects on layers

I wish for the detail tool to create it lines on the layers of the original objects, rather than putting everything on the ArchiCAD layer. This is similar in function to the section tool. One of many wishes to bring the detail tool into a fully imple...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive hotspots in all GSM subtypes

I assume this is already in the works. But just in case it isn't, I would REALLY like to have the new (user interactive) hotspots available all GDL object subtypes. I don't know which types they are presently resticted to (anybody have a list?) but I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

when door is higher than the wall

I couldnt find this in the wish list but know it has been discussed before. My wish is for a door or window to cut into any wall that is in it way whether on another storey or not. I hate having to cut an empty hole into a plinth to accommodate a doo...

Tab to Info Box

Typing tab at any time would highlight the first field in the info box, from which you can (already) tab through the rest of it.