Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

editable tool box pallete

Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried replying to Ducketts mention of the problem of the tool box palete containing some icons that are very rarely used by most of us. This often means the tool bar almost runs off the screen and is a nusiance. But the web site crashed every time I pressed submit. So I am posting my agreement with him that this is an annoying feature and one that should be a basic option. It seems a lot of time has been spent on the drawing cababilitys of AC without checking some of the basic items. (has any one tried to select in AC8 or 8.1,the info box palette from vertical to horizontal with the radio buttons?? try it and see what happens)
1 REPLY 1
Balazs Simonyi
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
michael wrote:
I tried replying to Ducketts mention of the problem of the tool box palete containing some icons that are very rarely used by most of us. This often means the tool bar almost runs off the screen and is a nusiance. But the web site crashed every time I pressed submit. So I am posting my agreement with him that this is an annoying feature and one that should be a basic option. It seems a lot of time has been spent on the drawing cababilitys of AC without checking some of the basic items. (has any one tried to select in AC8 or 8.1,the info box palette from vertical to horizontal with the radio buttons?? try it and see what happens)
It's solved in ArchiCAD 9!

Balazs