Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

multi leader for one lable

Anonymous
Not applicable
is it possible get multy leader for one lable like AutoCAD? it waste time to copy another notation to the same things.
5 REPLIES 5
Eduardo Rolon
There is a Multi Leader object in AC17 if you don't have 17 then check master script total label.

http://www.masterscript.nl/home/13-label-everything.html
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Darren_Kilker
Booster
I don't want another object to do this. I want AC to do it the right way with Out of the Box tools.
Eduardo Rolon
• There is a Multi Leader Object in AC's Library since AC19-20 IIRC.
• If you want to use regular Labels (since the object does not link to pull properties) the "work around" is to place Multiple Labels on top of each other.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Darren_Kilker
Booster
ejrolon wrote:
• There is a Multi Leader Object in AC's Library since AC19-20 IIRC.
• If you want to use regular Labels (since the object does not link to pull properties) the "work around" is to place Multiple Labels on top of each other.
--That object is not a tool and does not provide the same function or appearance as the tool it is trying to mimic.
--Workarounds add steps to the drafting process, are magnets for mistakes, and, as originally stated for this wish, waste a lot of time.

Please see my response post in https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5409

The current Label tool needs to be updated to provide the options and features that users need.

DLK
AC23, USA
Eduardo Rolon
With my current workflow it is not needed in 99% of my cases for that 1% placing one on top of the other does the trick, so these workarounds solve my need of a dedicated tool.
Guessing that programming a label to pull the data from 2 different elements, consolidate if they match and indicating "error" when they do not is not easy.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator