Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

need sum1 2 give me a tubelight gdl ...

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey .. i seriously need sum help .. i hav done a few projects until now i havnt been able 2 give a proper renderin due to unavailability of a tubelight gdl in d light source existin library of archicad .. all d light fittings r of consealed type n i need a simple light fittin of tubelight of which i can edit as per my requirement .. can ne1 help ..
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
If you mean "spotlight" there is one in the library. Otherwise I am not sure what you mean by "tube light".

BTW: This post does not belong in the wishlist forum. This forum is for people to make requests to Graphisoft for improvements and new features in ArchiCAD. This topic could belong in Rendering, GDL or just Working in ArchiCAD.
Dwight
Newcomer
abhinav wrote:
hey .. i seriously need sum help .. i hav done a few projects until now i havnt been able 2 give a proper renderin due to unavailability of a tubelight gdl in d light source existin library of archicad .. all d light fittings r of consealed type n i need a simple light fittin of tubelight of which i can edit as per my requirement .. can ne1 help ..
Well, I need a witness....

Forget "Tubelight."

If you are trying for fluorescent diffusion, you need to fake it using a large diameter downlight - light cone down. I cover this in my book. All fluorescent lamp objects have this light type. The attached image shoves a light cone into a wall to create a valence light effect.
10.jpg
Dwight Atkinson
Dwight
Newcomer
BTW: The spotlight is now obsolete.

You want to use a finely-aimed LightCone for your spotlighting.
Dwight Atkinson

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!