Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

[ poll ] AC10 and plotmaker

Anonymous
Not applicable
wish to have plotmaker in AC10, so i can add my last line, (not a picture)as it was in AC9.
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable
What last line?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think the integration of plotmaker inside the AC is the best thing that has happened to this application! I do not want even to think of it anymore!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Agree. Integration is almost perfect. One thing I would add is possibility to save Plan View and 3D View as manually updated drawing. Kind of like Section/Elevation where you can delete,modify or add some lines to correct some issues.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you mean that your floor plans are perfect? Don t you need a platmaker even to draw a last line? why must be a picture?
Anonymous
Not applicable
rhodes wrote:
Do you mean that your floor plans are perfect? Don t you need a platmaker even to draw a last line? why must be a picture?
I don't get it. What is "last line"? Why you say you can't draw the line on the plan?
Rakela Raul
Participant
oh !! you can still draw lines, text , etc in the layout area...same as old plotmaker...i think i understood what u meant
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
TomWaltz
Participant
I've never once wanted to edit a plan on a layout in a way that I could not in Archicad
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Rakela wrote:
oh !! you can still draw lines, text , etc in the layout area...same as old plotmaker...i think i understood what u meant
Thank God! Someone who really understand a serious problem! Yes you can draw lines in layout, but not draw them in a picture fields as it is a floor plan in the layout book. You can explode them, but then you have some other problems. Explode is not the solution. Give back the plotmaker as AC9 and let users to deside!
TomWaltz
Participant
Why would you not just make the changes to your drawing in Archicad instead?
Tom Waltz