Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

saving Plotmaker layout file in dwg format

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello
Iam working in archiacd 9.0,even in earlier version of archicad 8.0 and 8.1 ,they have disabled to save the layout file in autocad format,I have to work in archicad and get plotted outside since i dont have big plotters,i love plotmaker for its simplcity,but iam very disappointed that with latest version iam not able to save layout file as dwg,i have worked in version 7.0 ,there i belive this option was enabled,please let me know how to save archicad plotmaker file to dwg,give me a solution for this
regard
akhj
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable
TomWaltz wrote:
... forgot the Subset ...
Well, if "Selected" worked on subsets, that would not be an issue 🙂
Is this a poll on "selected" working on Subsets?!!
Can I change my vote?!
Anonymous
Not applicable
But the file size is very big,is there any solution,iam saving as dwg autocad2000
Ben Odonnell
Contributor
Are you saving with visible layers only? Have you checked to see that you are not creating empty layers as well?

These two options can be found under "Save Options" of the Translator setup.

HTH.
Cheers.
Ben
Ben O'Donnell
Architect and CTO at BIMobject®
Get your BIM objects from bimobject.com
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a Layout Book with 20 Layout sheets. On each of them I have the same drawing detail (among other drawings) with different layers turned off/on. I’d like if PM publisher could be intelligent enough to export that detail as a single .dwg xref-ed into each exported .dwg layout.