BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

stories - go up/down using ctrl+arrow

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
is using Project map solely. Would like it to use the view map stories when I'm in view map (and project map when I'm in project map). When I'm on a plan in view map och klicka go up one story I come to the settings in project map (original settings). If I have overridden let's say FPCP in my saved view (using different FPCP for different stories) using go up/down doesn't work and I'll have to double-click the story in the view map. It's far more eays and ergonomical using keyboard.
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
2 REPLIES 2
DGSketcher
Legend
+1

I like that Project map retains all the settings when working on a particular aspect. I would agree that it would be nice if the View map settings updated but the problem lies in what you are expecting to see, while GS seem to assume you want the same display settings. I think it would be good for another option, (if it isn't already buried in the shortcuts), that a View map view can be updated by stepping through the View map list in Navigator. It shouldn't be difficult to implement but it would be great for stepping through source drawings for checking.

If there isn't a shortcut then you should create a wish item, I can see it being quite popular!
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Lingwisyer
Guru
Story up / down when using the View Map sounds great though given how you can move things around in the view map and that it does not follow the story system, it would have to be less "Story" up / down but rather "View" up / down. So if you kept going "down" you would end up in your RCPs, elevations, sections, etc.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Learn and get certified!