Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

wish classification

Anonymous
Not applicable
GS declares its strong involvement to take care of our wishes.
We have actually a huge list and no idea how it's integrate into developing.
I even have the feeling that AC programmers keep on thinking they are much smarter than users to define what's our major wishes (a wall end tool rather then a wall plan/section different hatch….)
If we talk about transparency, why not implement into the forum a classification's panel, at least with the most popular wishes and a column that shows when they are implemented into AC.
I remember a developer who did it, very simple, score = nb of vote * weight (0-5):
Wish summary: score : status: date:
Blablabla : 435: DONE : 31.02.2010:
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Philippe wrote:
...We have actually a huge list and no idea how it's integrate into developing... why not implement into the forum a classification's panel, at least with the most popular wishes and a column that shows when they are implemented into AC...
I think this is an interesting idea...Important but not necessarily Essential. I guess its really up to graphisoft's discression to disclose what/when they choose to pursue any of the ideas.

Bottomline...It would just be nice to know which of these wishes are recieving Graphisoft's serious attention and can be actually implemented vs. the ones which are overlooked due to some sort of complexity or implementation roadblock.

Currently all we can see is the "popular" user vote but not how Graphisoft is influenced by the suggestions. Maybe something as simple as a notice like "Under Current Development" in the Poll results....
Stephen Dolbee
Booster
Soon after this forum was started, GS people would occasionally respond to wishes on the list. Usually, it was just to say, "Your wish has been added to the list." Though that didn't mean they were necessarily working on it, it was a comfort to me knowing they were listening.

Steve
AC19(9001), 27" iMac i7, 12 gb ram, ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb, OS 10.12.6
Rob
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Soon after this forum was started, GS people would occasionally respond to wishes on the list. Usually, it was just to say, "Your wish has been added to the list." Though that didn't mean they were necessarily working on it, it was a comfort to me knowing they were listening
I think, they are listening (well they run all this circus on their server) and I must admit, I am not really missing that 'yes, we are here' after each individual wish. They know well enough that the competition is really fierce out there, so they have to deliver (logically)...
::rk
Anonymous
Not applicable
Let me not be misunderstood. I don’t want to spy anybody, but just expect some kind of hierarchy.
Now the wish list is very long, old wishes do not mean obsolete, but I have no time to scroll down the list to detect and give my vote to the "hot" subjects.
If we could have some kind of "top 50 ", we (users, local resellers, etc) could add our votes in a much more efficient way, instead of jumping on the last polls, which might be even already partially debated (and maybe integrated into the last version ) into another poll. I talk for standard users (like me), who do not follow day after day the evolution of the forum.
Anonymous
Not applicable
As much as this will alleviate our colleceted feeling if wishing (****ing?) in the wind, I think competitors sure would find such a list very useful, but then again iformation hogging in the end hurts us all.