Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Feature Request - Cloud Licenses or automatically license uploading for Single license

ShaunTaylor
Booster

Hi,

Another one to add to the list.

I think it would be extremely useful if thew single Archicad license is linked to our GSID. I know it kind of already does this with the software license. But it would be great to see the license accessible anywhere, kind of like how office365 does it.

I have the issue sometimes where I work from home and I forget to return the license back to the pool and when I return to the office, I can't retrieve the license.

If the license was in the cloud, you could use 2 factor authentication. Or, you could make the license automatically upload the single license when Archicad is closed.

With remote and hybrid working becoming the new normal, this problem will become more and more common amongst users. I feel the single license needs to become more flexible. Which I believe should be able to be achieved without compromising security.

Cheers,

Shaun.

1 REPLY 1
ShaunTaylor
Booster

Or maybe a feature where you can revoke the license remotely?